Specific Education: The majority of course content must focus on alcohol, tobacco, and/or other drug use and prevention issues. Key words in course titles are: substance abuse, substance use disorder, drug addiction, chemical dependency, alcohol, tobacco, drug use, or co-occurring disorders.
Related Education: General courses in clinical theory and therapeutic methods, or courses that only touch briefly on substance use disorder will count as related.
- Approved Providers
- On Site Training Calendar
- Distances Learning Courses
- Professional Associations
- Degree Programs in Michigan
- Focus on Integrated Treatment
MCBAP now accepts the following online alternatives for Ethics education towards the CADC, CAADC, and CCJP Initial Applications. Only the following can be used in place of the face-to-face Ethics education requirement.
2. APA Ethics Code: Commentary and Case Illustrations PLUS either option below: